U-Pick Blueberries in the Grand Haven Area
U-PICK BLUEBERRIES will be open mid July.
Follow us on Facebook and watch for our announcement regarding a blueberry picking start date.
Looking for local, U-Pick Blueberries in Grand Haven, Spring Lake, Grand Rapids, and Holland area? Crossroads Blueberry Market is now offering U-Pick Blueberries in Season! Create memories with your family while enjoying pick your own blueberry FUN at the Farm!
U-pick will be open approximately the second week in July, the exact start and end dates will vary according to the season each year. Typically, blueberry picking season begins in July and runs through mid August.
Pick Your Own Blueberries
14500 Lake Michigan
West Olive, Mi 49460
U-Pick Blueberries in Season:
Season begins Mid July 9AM-5PM.
Monday – Saturday 9am – 5pm
Please connect with us on Facebook to be notified of U-Pick Dates of Operation.
Barrell Rides at Crossroads Blueberry Farm U-Pick
Barrel rides are $1 per ride. They run all day 9-5, Mon-Sat. They are for all ages, kids & adults!
U-Pick Daily Procedures
- Please see a Crossroads Blueberry Farms employee before every U-Pick visit as locations can vary daily.
- Always pick in our provided buckets, as our scales are set to adjust weight.
- Bring all buckets to weigh station for employee to weigh and package.
- We will provide containers for you to bring your berries home in.
- All fruit in our fields that farm employee directs you to are safe to eat.
• When picking in the field, please use the pails we provide.
• Do not pick blueberries off the ground or touching the ground as they may be contaminated.
• Children must be closely supervised at all times.
• Please stay on assigned rows (when applicable) while picking.
• Eating is prohibited in the u‐pick area.
• No smoking on the premises.
• No brittle plastic or glass bottles are allowed in the u‐pick area.
• No pets are allowed in the field.
• Restroom and hand washing facilities are available.
• Please park in designated areas or where instructed to go.
****These are for food safety purposes and are part of our Good Agricultural Practice. ****